We are starting in-person worship again! And while we are eager to be back together, we understand not everyone may feel the same. We have established some protocols to help everyone feel comfortable returning to church:
• We will wear masks. (Yes, even with the mask mandate lifted, we will wear masks. There are folks around us that are not yet vaccinated, and we need to continue to care for all people.)
• We will social distance. Every other pew will be roped off.
• One family will sit in one pew or two singles could sit in one pew at different ends.
• We will be able to quietly sing, just as long as we are masked and social distanced.
• We will not be greeting one another before or during worship with handshakes, etc.
• We will have an offering plate in the back of the church for offering to be dropped into.
• Communion will be in our pews with the individual pre-packaged wafer and juice.
• We will have masks and hand sanitizer readily available.
• We will clean well between each Sunday.
If you are not comfortable or able, we can continue to send you a paper copy. We just ask that you let us know if that’s preferred. Office phone: 943-6606.
Worship times are: Cobb-8am, Montfort-9:30am, Livingston-11am.
*We will also continue to post a recording of the worship on our YouTube channel.
Rev. Ty Hines